The main goal of the program is the professional competency building and improvement of it in the field of designing embedded systems based on microcontrollers and microprocessors, as well as the development of microcontroller control systems elements.
During the program, the following educational tasks are solved:
- study of the microcontrollers architecture, its command system, the principles of using microcontroller peripheral modules;
- learning basic principles of the microcontroller control systems development;
- the acquisition by students of practical skills in the such control systems development.
Program table of contents:
• Introduction to Microcontrollers
• Microcontrollers architecture theory
• Embedded systems design – basic level.
• Microcontroller-based embedded systems design practice
Educational period: 144 hours (4 ECTS).